[NSRCA-dist8] NSRCA Web site

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:32:03 AKDT 2010

Gordon,

Somewhere I have the Boise version of your scoring program if your
interested. Nathan and I pretty much determined do to lack of training, we
used the program a lot differently than you or Meri do. So, Nathan made a
few changes to the user interface. I think Nathan and I both need a little
training.

Hope everybody had a good time in Creswell!

Mike