[NSRCA-dist8] NSRCA Web site

Gordon Anderson gaa at owt.com
Sun Sep 5 19:15:04 AKDT 2010

Tim,

I have updated the web site and fixed the broken link.
You will notice that the results in Masters are not as they were announced at the contest. When I printed the results I only included the first four rounds in Masters. The 5th round significantly changed the outcome in Masters. All of the affected pilots have been notified.
Sorry for the error!

--Gordon