[NSRCA-dist8] Contest Practice, Boise, ID

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 17:18:34 AKDT 2010

LOL....  It'll come together in time.  Steve will be a big help to you.  You can get him to fly it and you'll see

what it's supposed to look like.  Have you checked YouTube?  I know there are videos of FAI and such, but I'm not

sure if there are other sequences on there as well... I'll look around and see what I can find!