[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond Contest

astropuppy astropuppy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:19:29 AKDT 2009

Rex,

Please send me the Super 8 info.

I hope everybody in district 8 is ready for a real beginner. Promise
I'll try not to take out the judges in the first round. That is if I
don't crash my only airplane before the contest. I was really hoping
to have a lot more practice time in before now, but, life happens.
Everything I read says enter the first contest you go to, hope
everybody is good with that.

Mike
Boise, ID
astropuppy at gmail.com