[NSRCA-dist8] Redmond Contest

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Wed Jul 22 18:22:50 AKDT 2009

Folks

Just a reminder, The High Desert Classic in Redmond, Oregon will take place on the weekend

of August 8-9...

I have been contacted by the Super 8 motel in Redmond....  They are offering reduced rates

to us for the weekend of the contest.  They also forwarded a flyer with contact info.  I tried to

forward the flyer to the D8 list, but it exceeded the byte limit and went into moderator hold....

It apparently has not gone through, so if you would like the info on the Super 8, email me and I

will forward it to you....

Rex