[NSRCA-dist8] Question For Jerry Green

Steve Sterling rcsteve at tcrcm.org
Fri Apr 24 22:37:56 AKDT 2009

Hey Jerry-- I hear you are putting together an electric Shinden.

What landing gear are you using?  I can't really find any that give the
clearance necessary for my 22" electric prop.

I have got some Bolly "tall" electric that are 195mm high (7 5/8") that
are mounted now, but I can only run a 20" prop and I will be mowing
grass with it.

TBM make some gear for giant airplanes that are in the 9-10" high range,
but they are extremely heaving being made for 30lb airplanes.

What great ideas have you come up with?