[NSRCA-dist8] Another Contest

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Apr 16 19:47:31 AKDT 2009

Tim

The CD runs the whole contest...  set up, scoring, awards, etc.

From: tstebbins at gmail.com
To: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:24:20 -0700
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist8] Another Contest

Hey Rex

What does one have to do as a CD ?    If it requires nothing more than a 6th grade education, maybe I can handle it.    I live in somewhat close proximity to the RAMS field and I have actually been thinking of joining their club, so if I need to meet with the club membership at all I could fairly easily do that.   Let me know.