[NSRCA-dist8] Burn Out

Jerry Green jf217green at cmc.net
Mon Oct 20 18:03:42 AKDT 2008

Dennis, you were only part right re Rex.  He won't find it fast, but he will
find it!  There's a good side to all of this,  and that is if you ever loose
anything off of your airplane at our field, it will now be found relatively
fast because of all of the trails cut through the blackberry patches.  Not
to mention that Rex knows every blade of grass, bramble,  sitcker, and sheep
pill in fifty acres of scrub pasture.  He knows where and how to find stuff
there now.  What a guy!  - Jerry