[NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

Raymond C. Gauthier rc.gauthier at comcast.net
Fri May 16 06:59:48 AKDT 2008

I'll be there - Ray

From: Rex [mailto:trexlesh at msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:01 PM
To: dist8 at nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

Howdy Folks

Well, is everyone ready?  The 2008 contest season is about to begin!
The first contest is at Mollala, Oregon...  June 6 and 7.  The information
is on the website, for your convenience.
I'd like to get some sort of count on who is coming...  If  you'd be so
kind,
just reply to this email query!
Historically, this contest is a lot of fun! The Mollala crew are great
hosts!
Just a little new update for all of us...  It looks like we've picked up a
few
extra pilots for this season.  In the last few weeks, we've had a lot of
interest
and contacts from people all over the NW.   So far, 5 to 8 people have
decided
to give pattern a try! That's huge in terms of additional numbers over the
course of the season...  Not all of these pilots have committed to all the
contests, but a few will make most of them! Looks like we'll have a few
extra at the Redmond contest as a California pilot is planning on attending!
Also, so far, 9 California pilots have committed to attending the Creswell
contest!  You add into that, the additional pilots from d8, plus the
Canadians
and it's going to be HUGE!
This is going to be an interesting season for sure!  We're going to have a
lot
of FUN!
If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me...  that's what
I'm here
for!

Rex
D8 VP