[NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

BC3662 at aol.com BC3662 at aol.com
Thu May 15 15:54:10 AKDT 2008

In a message dated 5/15/2008 1:39:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
trexlesh at msn.com writes:

Now, how  did I know you'd exploit this!?
The answer is NO, but thanks for  asking!

Rex

____________________________________
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:51:48 -0700
From:  patternpilot at verizon.net
To: nsrca-dist8 at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: Re:  [NSRCA-dist8] Contest Season 2008

OK,
“If you need anything at all,  don't hesitate to contact me...  that's what
I'm  here
for!”
……………$10.000
DRC