[NSRCA-dist8] 2009 Season

Michael Lance michael.lance2 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 15:13:19 AKST 2008

Hey Den!

Given the weather we are getting I would love to have some coal for my
fireplace.

Besides missing all you guys and gals out on the circuit I also miss
flying with a purpose.  Even though I force myself to put clean lines
and good geometry into flying my 30% Yak, I ALWAYS have the option of
bailing if I get out of position; there's only about 2 people at
Marymoor that would ever know.

As for actually getting out there again, we'll just have to see how the
winter goes.  I've already dodged one lay off but that only killed the R
& D team.  Our sales continue to grow; blood clots, pulmonary embolisms
and strokes don't give a poop about what he economy is doing.  Sobering.

As Brett might say.Peace out!
Mike