[NSRCA-dist7] 2021 District Champions / Perpetual Cup Holders

Jerry Budd nsrcad7dvp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:12:52 AKDT 2022

Just a reminder that I need the 2021 District Champions in each class to either:

1)  Bring the Perpetual Cup you won last year to Oakdale in 2 weeks, or

2)  Make arrangements for someone to bring it to Oakdale on your behalf.

In case you can’t remember what that large trophy cup you have in your living room is for, I’ve attached the 2021 District Champions list to this message.  If your name is on it, you need to get it there.

PS - Don’t forget to attach the engraved name-plate with your name on it to the cup before you bring/send it back.

Thx, Jerry

Jerry Budd
NSRCA D7 DVP