[NSRCA-dist7] Woodward Memorial OCMA Contest 8/21-8/22: Date is approaching please register

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:27:51 AKDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for pre-registering.  If your situation changes and you are unable
to attend, please let me know.
The field gates will be open around 9am on Friday (possibly sooner, but no
guarantees).  Club fliers will be flying in the morning and have been told
that the field will be closing around 10am for setup and practice.  There
will probably be a few stragglers in there so let's do our best to work
with them.

Reminders:
Bring an EZ UP.  There are tie downs in the pit area.
If anyone has a Sun Dot, please bring it.  We have 1.  It may come in handy
in the early morning or very late in the afternoon if we go long.
There is no power or water at the field.  Bring your generator or battery
if you wish to charge batts at the field.
If you are charging at the field, you are not allowed to charge batteries
inside your car or under the hood of your car.  Battery charging must be
done outside of your car.  We are in a fire danger zone so we must be
extremely careful.  There are picnic table benches available
We will shoot for the pilots meeting at 8:30.  Flying may be able to get
underway soon thereafter but we usually start flying after 9:30 due to the
sun.  EDF may get going earlier.
Bring a mini fire extinguisher if you have one.  We are supposed to have
them out for each flier pit area.
The weather should be great, it is looking a bit cooler.

See you this weekend.
Steve