[NSRCA-dist7] Woodward Memorial OCMA Contest 8/21-8/22: Date is approaching please register

steve hannah stevehannah at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 09:59:01 AKDT 2021

Hi everyone,The date is closing in fast for the Woodward Memorial OCMA Pattern Contest on 8/21-22.  Several of you have pre-registered.  Thanks for that
If you haven't already pre-registered, please do so.  I am trying to make arrangements for food etc. and I need an accurate headcount.  Sign up or you might end up with no lunch.
I also would like to get the Flight Order/Judge Matrix nailed down.
We are at 15 pre-registered.  We have 3 overnight RV campers as well.  There are two RV campsites left.  If you intend on camping overnight at the field, next to the flight line, then contact me right away.
ThanksSteve.