[NSRCA-dist7] Anyone need a generator?

rclen123 at roadrunner.com rclen123 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 4 19:04:46 AKDT 2019

	-----------------------------------------From: "Olstinske Dale via
NSRCA-dist7"
To: UT"
Sent: Thursday July 4 2019 12:30:45PM
Subject: [NSRCA-dist7] Anyone need a generator?

When I got my Travel Trailer a few years back, I also purchased 2
2000W Yamaha generators, in order to run the air conditioner when dry
camping. Since I've never had occasion to use that, I am selling one.
Its never been run, Its identical to the Honda in almost every regard,
I choose it over Honda because it has a fuel gauge. I always felt it
was a bit of a pain, not having one. Its this model:
 [1]https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-EF2000iSv2-Starting-Portable-Inverter/dp/B002RWK9N2
[2]
I spent close to $1000 at the time, but isn’t doing me any good
sitting in the garage. Thought I'd offer to the Pattern community
first, before I post to Craigslist. If interested, will make it a god
deal.

Dale: What are you asking for the generator and how long has it been
sitting. Lynn Burks

Links:
------