[NSRCA-dist7] Anyone need a generator?

Olstinske Dale sanjosedale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:30:55 AKDT 2019

When I got my Travel Trailer a few years back, I also purchased 2 2000W Yamaha generators, in order to run the air conditioner when dry camping. Since I've never had occasion to use that, I am selling one. Its never been run,  Its identical to the Honda in almost every regard, I choose it over Honda because it has a fuel gauge. I always felt it was a bit of a pain, not having one. Its this model:

https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-EF2000iSv2-Starting-Portable-Inverter/dp/B002RWK9N2 <https://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-EF2000iSv2-Starting-Portable-Inverter/dp/B002RWK9N2>

I spent close to $1000 at the time, but isn’t doing me any good sitting in the garage. Thought I'd offer to the Pattern community first, before I post to Craigslist. If interested, will make it a god deal.