[NSRCA-dist7] Thoughts on the 2017 Nats at Blytheville

Tony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 16 20:00:07 AKDT 2018

I haven’t been to a Nats since 2011. With that said, while I’m sure the Arkansas Nats were fine, that location does nothing to ease the expense of attending the Nats by a west coaster.

In my opinion the NSRCA needs to stop planning a Nats based on what it used to be and start planning for what it is. With 70 or so contestants a Nats should take less time and does not require a massive facility. It could be run at any good club field.

Tony Frackowiak