[NSRCA-dist7] Thoughts on the 2017 Nats at Blytheville

rclen123 at roadrunner.com rclen123 at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 15 18:09:13 AKDT 2018

---- Daniel Lipton via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:
> Hello D7ers.
> For those of you that attended the 2017 Nats in AK, we'd love to hear your
> thoughts as to how it went, and feelings about doing it there again
> sometime in the future..
>
> For those of you that didn't go, we'd love to hear any thoughts on that
> location as well..
>
> Once again, we'd also love to hear any ideas any of you may have for a
> location for the Nats here in the West..
>
> Thanks
>   Dan.
    Hello Dan: The NATS in AK was a lot of fun ( bar the mosquitos ). I for one would return for the NATS there. I thought Dr Mike Harrison did a fantastic job, sure there are always a few glitches but that is just part of that animal. What was really funny was trying to guess Peters speed going down the taxi ways to go help a scoring system in distress.  I think the second time around it would be even more fun because we know the area and town.  Just my two cents.  Lynn Burks