[NSRCA-dist7] Woodland/Davis Pattern Spectacular

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:47:21 AKDT 2018

Dear D7 Fliers,

It looks like we're going to have a great turn out for the contest this
weekend.  I'll be out at the field early Friday marking the box lines.  The
field will be open for practice from about 9:00 through the rest of Friday.

Lunch will be included in your entry fee for Saturday.

Since the sun comes into the box by about 14:00 we'll start early both
days.  Saturday pilot's meeting at 7:45 wheels up at 8:00.  Wheels up 8:00
on Sunday too.  We will finish early Sunday as a result.

If you're planning to come and haven't had a chance to register please do
so at;

https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/692/-/woodland-davis-pattern-spectacular-2018

It will be hot so dress accordingly, I'll have a lot of water for everyone,

See you all Saturday,
LT