[NSRCA-dist7] Woodland/Davis Patter Spectacular

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:34:32 AKDT 2018

Dear D7 Pattern Fliers,

This weekend is the Woodland/Davis Pattern Spectacular.  We had some
problems with registration for this contest.  I am sorry for any confusion
that caused you.  We have fixed the issue.  Fixing the issue required
deleting people that were registered and starting over.  This resulted in
some people receiving an email telling them their attendance had been
canceled.  Again I'm sorry for the confusion but we're good to go now.

Currently the following people are registered;

Adrian Wong
Dan Burns
Jon Carter
Jon Soda
Graham Patterson
Luke Peng
Mack Patterson
Peter Vogel
Ron Davies
Russ Nichols
Shawn Berkheimer
Steve Lampert
Tony Frackowiak

If you would like to register please go to;

https://nsrca.us/index.php/list-events/eventdetail/692/-/woodland-davis-pattern-spectacular-2018

Please remember there are sun issues at the field so we will start early
both days.  Pilot's meeting at 0745 wheels up at 0800.  The field will be
open Friday for practice.

It will be hot this weekend.  I'll have plenty of water but please dress
accordingly, bring sunblock and shade if you have it.

See you this weekend,
LT