[NSRCA-dist7] AMA Expo West

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:44:18 AKDT 2018

This facility will have an outdoor flying field onsite. If you would like
to do some flight demonstrations send Tony Stillman and email letting him
know. I think it could be arranged.

LT

P.S I will be there.

--

*Academy of ModelAeronautics District X* aeromodeling > community service >
education

Lawrence Tougas
Vice-President
P.O. Box 276