[NSRCA-dist7] AMA Expo West

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Thu Aug 30 13:41:33 AKDT 2018

Dan:
I wondered if we were going to participate as a group as before with a booth.  I think it is going to be a lot better attended than the Ontario event so I would volunteer to man a booth if it is still possible to get one.  I will probably attend anyway if not.

Bill Wallace
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D37A84.8C838E60]

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
200 4th Ave. S
Nashville, TN  37201
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at wallacebill at bfusa.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.