[NSRCA-dist7] OCMA Contest 4/1-4/2

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 14:54:12 AKDT 2017

Hey guys,

If you are planning on coming and haven't signed up yet, please do so.  I
know that several of you are coming but haven't registered.  We've got a
couple classes where we only have one pilot signed up, but there are others
in that class that will be flying.  Sign up or the guy that thinks he's the
only one in the class might blow it off.  So close your email and go over
and sign up.  Also, you are messing up the food program by not signing up.
I am already moving to plan B so if you want to eat then you better sign
up.