[NSRCA-dist7] OCMA Contest 4/1-4/2

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:01:01 AKDT 2017

Hey Everyone,

The contest is fast approaching.  I thought I would reiterate a few things
that I have posted on RCU.

First, check out the NSRCA.US site for the contest flier and details.

Second, if you haven't booked a room yet, you should check out hotels in
Foothill Ranch and Lake Forest.

https://www.expedia.com/Foothill-Ranch-Hotels.d180772.Travel-Guide-Hotels?regionId=180772&langid=1033&kword=foothill_ranch_california_hotels.ZzZz.4800000089445.0.173915145999.foothill%20ranch%20california%20hotels.foothill_ranch_california_hotels&semcid=US.UB.GOOGLE.SEARCH.HOTEL&gclid=CMf0sO-Z6dICFUuVfgodWN8GiA

Foothill ranch is a straight shot up the 241 toll road to the field.  Lake
Forest is a little further but both are cheaper than Irvine.

Third, I am needing to get a headcount for food.  It is really important
for you to sign up and pre register even if you aren't sure if you will
attend.  If you are thinking about it, then please sign up.  I don't want
to guess at the headcount and be too far under.  Lunch arrangements will be
a bit different this year and should be really yummy.  More on that later.

Hope to see you all out there for another great flying weekend.  The grass
is green at the field, the hills are green, and the lake is beautiful due
to the higher than normal water supply.

Later
Steve