[NSRCA-dist7] Visa(2m pattern plane) Sales

Yu Ra cayennesuper at hotmail.co.jp
Thu Mar 24 06:04:54 AKDT 2016

I am listing the following for sale. $1000 + shipping from 90025

Selling my Visa built by a pro with split rudder just as Chip Hyde uses. Excellent condition. Futaba servos, Hacker or Scorpion motor, no ESC. Fully built up and flown in contests. Selling to buy a new Futaba radio. Full size pattern for your F3A competition. No battery. Willing to ship if cost is paid. Local pick up acceptable as well. I can even drive reasonable distance.

Comes with wing bag and fuse bag. Real bargain. I paid $1700 but willing to let go about 30% lower. Willing to add ESC (Castle 80) for $50.

More pictures available upon request.

Chuck