[NSRCA-dist7] Hotel Availability at Bakersfield

Edward Luhrman ed.luhrman at charter.net
Thu Oct 15 16:27:02 AKDT 2015

Thanks Sean,

I have booked my hotel.

See you Friday.

Best Regards,

Ed

From: NSRCA-dist7 [mailto:nsrca-dist7-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of
Sean Mersh via NSRCA-dist7
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 5:14 PM
To: nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-dist7] Hotel Availability at Bakersfield

All,

If you need a hotel room in Bakersfield for the D7 Championship, please book
as soon as possible. There are other events going on that weekend, and rooms
are becoming very expensive and scarce. The Vagabond Inn (Bakersfield South)
still has a few rooms available for $70/night. This is a budget hotel and
probably the lowest rate you'll be able to find.

Vagabond Inn

Bakersfield (South)

6501 Colony Street

Bakersfield CA, 93307 USA

661-831-9200

If you are planning on attending, please pre-register on the D7 website.
Field will be open on Friday 23 October for practice.

>From I-5 or I-99, take Bear Mountain Blvd East;

Turn South on N Wheeler Ridge Road

You will see field on your left after a few miles

Hope to see you all at Arvin!

Sean