[NSRCA-dist7] Hotel Availability at Bakersfield

Sean Mersh mershs at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:14:14 AKDT 2015

All,If you need a hotel room in Bakersfield for the D7 Championship, please book as soon as possible. There are other events going on that weekend, and rooms are becoming very expensive and scarce. The Vagabond Inn (Bakersfield South) still has a few rooms available for $70/night. This is a budget hotel and probably the lowest rate you'll be able to find.Vagabond InnBakersfield (South)6501 Colony StreetBakersfield CA, 93307 USA661-831-9200If you are planning on attending, please pre-register on the D7 website. Field will be open on Friday 23 October for practice.From I-5 or I-99, take Bear Mountain Blvd East;Turn South on N Wheeler Ridge RoadYou will see field on your left after a few milesHope to see you all at Arvin!Sean