[NSRCA-dist7] D-7 Aerobatics Seminar - March 23rd and 24th

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 13 07:10:49 AKDT 2013

Hi,

A while back I sent out an email about an Aerobatics Seminar I was
considering holding at the AVTI field in Lancaster, CA. I haven't
received a lot of interest from either this email list or the internet
forums for the seminar, but I'm going to go ahead and conduct it. I've
actually gotten more interest from club members wanting to
participate, so that will make it worthwhile.

There will be open flying during the seminar, so if one part of it
isn't interesting to you then you can get some flying in.

There will be a $25 fee for one day and $35 if you stay for both days.
Lunch will be provided at the field. Our generator is needing some
maintenance and hopefully that will be done before the event. But plan
on bringing your generator for charging.

Bring a supply of servo arms and whatever system you are currently
using to measure control throws. We may need to change the linkage to
get everything right.

Hope to see you there!