[NSRCA-dist7] Lancaster, CA AMA/F3A and Classic Pattern Contest - Feb 9th and 10th

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 10:43:07 AKST 2013

The season opener for D7 is starting to get close! The one-day AMA/F3A
High Desert Winter Pattern contest is on Saturday, February 9th.
Registration is open at http://www.patternflying.com/TempRegistrationPage.aspx

Please register as it will greatly help getting things started in the
morning. Remember we will be using the new Advanced and Masters
patterns. F3A will be flying P-13 for three rounds and then F-13 for
one. We will then take the best three of all 4 rounds.

Then on Sunday, February 10th we will be having the one-day AVTI
Winter Classic Pattern meet. All the CPA classes will be available.
You can register for this meet at http://
www.classicpatternassociation...istration.html

Keep in mind the changes in the Classic patterns for this year. You
can get the schedules for Pre-Novice, Novice, Advanced and Expert at http://www.classicpatternassociation.com/Home_Page.html
  There is one mistake in the Pre-Novice call card. After the Traffic
Pattern there is the Landing.

Classic Masters will be using the 1980/81 rule book. Go to http://www.classicpatternassociation
...formation.html and click on the 1980-81 button and you'll get a pdf
of the rules. It's 14 maneuvers including Takeoff and Landing with a
total K-Factor of 45.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather and we'll have a great
time! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak