[NSRCA-dist7] Going to Oakdale? iPhone/iPad scoring app beta testers wanted!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:05:03 AKDT 2012

Hi Derek,

I'll have some form of wifi for y'all there.  Agreed on the button
proximity, I'll try to tweak that before sending a release out.

Can you run the app I linked to at the bottom of my mail:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/ad-hoc-helper/id285691333?mt=8

and send me the mail it generates (vogel.peter at gmail.com) so I can send you
a distribution of the app?  You'll need to tether to iTunes and drag the
two files I send to you into iTunes to install it since it's not ready for
the app store yet.

Peter+

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at comcast.net

--