[NSRCA-dist7] FAI in D7

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:30:56 AKST 2012

I want to fly P and F, 3of 4 P scored and 1 of 2 F scored. I'd love to fly unknowns when practical.

I initially liked the idea of split FAI classes but that's just because I'd like to see FAI grow. That's a discussion for a different time and will only get me in trouble.

F shouldn't scare guys away. Heck, if there's something you don't like then just fly a straight line and take a zero. By definition that will achieve a two tiered class. I have only flown F a couple times and it's tough but I think most guys could muddle through it.

Steve