[NSRCA-dist7] District 7 Season Championships

atwooddon at aol.com atwooddon at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 17:29:08 AKDT 2012

John, first of all, I echo the common sentiment that this is the District Championship and completing that adequately is the first priority.  Anything that prevents completion should be avoided.  On the other hand, having fun at contests has proven pretty successful lately so how you mix the two can be tricky.

1.  OK with me as long as it doesn't get in the way of anything related to people completing the Districts as expected.
2.  I don't fly Masters (yet).
3.  I would participate although I don't expect to be 'invited'.  ;-)

The problem that I see is by the end of the regular contest, people are hot, tired and wanting to get on the road.

Don