[NSRCA-dist7] Hollister Pattern Contest

Chris Fitzsimmons kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:56:41 AKDT 2011

Thanks Bill. If I flew ya'lls silly mode 2 I would consider that. Your plane
would last about 10 seconds if I flew mode 2. haha I still have the Neptuno,
and the Opium. Dealing with learning how to "really" setup a plane is
beating me. Mainly a right thrust issue on the Opium. I think I need to go
more noseheavy, even though I am 10mm in front of where they recommend, cuz
I need like 4 degrees of right thrust and I don't like what that does in
other aspects of flight. I may fly the Neptuno, just been job hunting (and
truck hunting) so haven't been flying. Got some new wings for my Neptuno so
I'm in the process of needing to fly it to get the incidence set. I'll try
to get to the field before Saturday to fly. Maybe. haha

--
Chris Fitzsimmons
Team F3A Unlimited