[NSRCA-dist7] Hollister Pattern Contest

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Tue Sep 13 22:13:19 AKDT 2011

That’s too bad – we’ll miss you again – oh well, hope to see you in Arvin then.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at wallacebill at bfusa.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.