[NSRCA-dist7] Pattern Judge Training

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 7 16:43:13 AKST 2011

The judging seminar will be held at Ron Davies workshop/house in Sacramento
on Saturday March 12th.  The seminar will start promptly at 9am -
registration will be at 8:30am.  Cost of the seminar is $5.  Lunch will be
provided by Ron and Diane (for a minimal charge).

Ron's address is:

10281 Camerino Court
Sacramento, CA. 95829

The phone # is

916-682-7902

The classroom seminar will take about 4 1/2 hours, we'll will have a short
lunch break and I hope to wrap it all up by ~2:00PM Please can you email me
and let me know if you plan on attending so that Ron can get a better idea
of how many seats to arrange and also how much food to purchase.

Thanks,

Jon Carter

D7 - VP

NSRCA Judging Committee