[NSRCA-dist7] For Sale: (4) ThunderPower 5300-10s LiPo Batteries, $550 Shipped

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Jan 8 01:51:58 AKST 2011

For Sale:  (4) ThunderPower 5300-10s LiPo Batteries

(3) Sets are ~ 6 months old, are in new condition, with Deans Ultra Connectors installed, and have exactly (1) flight on them (a single Masters Finals flight last July).  $175 each + Shipping.

(1) Set is ~ 1 year old, is in good condition, has a Deans Ultra Connector installed,  and has something on the order of 35 flights on it.  It still performs well, but it tends to get a little "squishy" when pushed too hard (typical for this battery).  $50 + Shipping

All (4) batteries, $525, Shipped.

Here's some pics of the batteries:

http://tinyurl.com/2a4ttnu
http://tinyurl.com/2g69j38

The batteries are available for pickup at the AMA Expo in Ontario, CA  today, or I can ship them to you (US CONUS Only, additional charge to ship to Alaska or Hawaii).

$550 for all (4)

I can accept payment by cash, PayPal, personal check (if I know you personally), or Mastercard/Visa (PayPal requires a 3% surcharge).

Please contact me directly off list if interested.

Thx, Jerry

Jerry Budd
(661) 435-0358 Cell/Text

Budd Engineering