[NSRCA-dist7] AMA Expo - Annual NSRCA District 7 Meeting - Saturday January 8th, 2011

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 07:39:12 AKST 2011

We're having our annual NSRCA District 7 meeting at the AMA Expo at the Ontario Convention Center in Southern California this coming Saturday from 1pm to 5pm - January 8th, 2011. Since there are new/changes to the rules with all new schedules for the AMA classes, Jon Carter will host a judging seminar as well. Contest scheduling and the F3A World Championships will also be discussed.

We'd love to see you there! Stop by the NSRCA booth to say hi and to renew your membership (or join).