[NSRCA-dist7] A proposal for FAI at the local level

Steve Hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:55:19 AKDT 2010

I shouldn't have mixed the topic of judging and flying F. They are
different and unrelated.  But I am not asking to shorten masters to
satisfy FAI. I am asking to do that for the sake of anyone who sits in
the judges chair.  I like that a and b idea. That could really help.
Maybe this should be it's own thread.

I still think we should offer F. I'd rather see it mandatory but that
isn't what the proposal offers. So in order to move onward I'll
support whatever proposal we adopt to include it in someway. In the
spirit of consensus, I don't really like the proposal but I can live
with it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:15 AM, Chris Fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com