[NSRCA-dist7] FAI: F sequence at local contests

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 15:06:00 AKST 2010

Well, we have certainly kicked off an interesting discussion!!

I would like to get a broader range of opinions so I could use some help
from some of you! Here is a list of everyone who flew FAI at a D7 contest in
2009.

FAI

Don Atwood **

Greg Frohreich ****

Jim Kimbro **

Bill Sheets

Chip Hyde **

Tom Messer **

Bill Wallace

Troy Newman

Steve Hannah **

Matt Kimbro **

Adrian Wong **

Frank Capone ****

Derek Koopowitz **

Bob Obregon ****

Chris Fitzsimmons **

Mark Leseberg

Craig Blodgett

17 total pilots.

9 opinions received.

3 pending.

I have heard from everyone on this list with two asterisks after their name.
I have e-mailed the guys who have 4 asterisks after their name.

So that leaves, Bill Sheets, Bill Wallace, Troy Newman, Mark Leseberg and
Craig Blodgett. I do not have e-mail info for these guys. If any of the rest
of you do, could you please forward a copy of the relevant e-mails from the
D7 list to these guys and ask them to contact me? My home e-mail is
joncarter60 at comcast.net

Thanks

Jon Carter

  _____