[NSRCA-dist7] FAI: F sequence at local contests

Tom Messer thomas_messer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 22:29:38 AKST 2010

I agree with everything that Derek said except for the last part. For me it does not make sense to count an F sequence for a guy who chooses to fly it, against a P sequence who chooses not to... I don't care who has the advantage, it's apples to oranges and it's not fair or correct. At that point, the score is meaningless...

I just want to avoid the possible friction caused when somebody beats somebody by flying an easier sequence... Noses will get out of joint.

If we are counting scores and awarding trophys or placement for a contest we have to judge the same sequences. If somebody really wants to fly F, use a throwaway round. I won't repeat anymore of my rant from the RCU thread...

Tom

Sent from my iPhone