[NSRCA-dist7] Contest conflicts

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 24 23:03:24 AKST 2010

Kris,

Very constructive reply. It's good to see that the club that has
hosted the District Championships for the last several years is so
worthy of your support.

Do you have any idea why there are no contests in July, August and
September in SoCal? Do you want to go to a contest with 95 to 100
degree days? That's why.

I have asked for input on when to hold the Arvin contest and I have
received no responses. You asked for an explanation on why we picked
the date and I gave you one. In my opinion, my case has been made with
Derek's "I'll take my ball home" response. Who really has been the
inflexible one here?

Have a good day.

Tony