[NSRCA-dist7] Phoenix contest

Charles [Chuck] Hartmann charleslhartmann at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:14:09 AKST 2009

Jim,

I like this link to Google Maps for the Phoenix field (below) better than the one given on the Sun Valley Fliers Web site. (If you right-click on the runway and select "Directions to here"
Google will give directions from whatever location you enter. Or, you
can zoom out and get the field in perspective of the local roads. Or, enter the lat/long into your GPS.)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=33.723412,-112.01658&spn=0.002017,0.006845&t=h&z=18

Chuck