[NSRCA-dist7] Need muffler for YS 140

Jim Lawrence Jim.Lawrence at enea.com
Wed Feb 4 10:38:15 AKST 2009

Sorry for the dumb question, where is the Phoenix contest being held and
what is the process for entering?  I can only find the date on the Dist
7 website.

I sent my NSRCA membership app and dues in this week and plan to
"participate" as much as my work schedule will allow.  I am very new to
Pattern flying but it has become the center of my attention.  I have
only been flying RC for a year and a half so I still have a lot to
learn.  I had planned to go to Lancaster to at least observe or provide
fodder for the Sportsman class,  but was preempted by work.

Have fun in Lancaster.

Cheers

Jim Lawrence
Gilbert, AZ