[NSRCA-dist7] Look... up in the sky.. it's a...

Wallace, Bill BWallace at bandag.com
Thu Sep 11 18:04:17 AKDT 2008

I know this Fitzsimmons guy did pretty good at the Nat's, but listing
him in the same sentence with QQ and Shulman????  Who is this guy???  He
must be as good a remodeler as pilot to get his customers to let him off
for the weekend.  Great news - see you there.

Bill Wallace
Territory Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or
distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank
you.