[NSRCA-dist7] Look... up in the sky.. it's a...

Wallace, Bill BWallace at bandag.com
Wed Sep 10 21:38:38 AKDT 2008

Scott:
I am planning to arrive at the field in the afternoon - how late can you
fly there?  Look forward to seeing all the "Northern" guys.

Bill Wallace
Territory Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or
distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank
you.