[NSRCA-dist7] Servo replacement / wear - how to tell

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Thu May 22 13:02:43 AKDT 2008

Screw the polar bears. I hear they are pretty tasty with some BBQ sauce.

Or as a good buddy of mine said about the dolphins getting caught in the
Tuna nets....
"I care about the Dolphins, after all they taste pretty good with some Mayo
on Rye."

Very windy and rain actually here today. See you guys with your electric
models are trying to eco friendly, Yet the Lipo batts are like nuclear waste
to dispose of, and you burn gasoline in your generator to charge with or you
go home and use the power create in AZ by the Coal fired power plant to
charge with. All this work and you still don't make the power I can make
with a little methanol and some light machine oil. (note machine oil used is
all synthetic and did not come from Dinosaurs, Arabs, or Exxon)

Also no animals were harmed in the production, typing or sending of this
email. However I would like to extend an offer for anybody willing to send
me some Polar Bear Steaks I will be happy to video my BBQ grill turning the
flesh in to a nice Medium Rare and then me enjoying it with a baked Potato
and some Bush's beans. I will be happy to put a photo of the Polar bear that
gave his all in my scrap book along with a spare rib.

Speaking of which I think I need to go to the grocery store, I'm getting a
little hungry.

Smile Jim....You know I love it when you guys fly electric. It just gives us
guys with the ancient technology that many more advantages.

Enjoy. I'm headed to the shop. I hope to see you at a contest this year. Its
been a while since we chatted last. I have something new I think you might
enjoy the technical side of.

Troy

  _____