[NSRCA-dist7] Clarification on FAI maneuver 1

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri May 2 10:34:02 AKDT 2008

Questions:
Where does the maneuver start?  At a point in the upright level flight
before the knife edge that is equal to the length of the knife edge?
Is that part of the level flight considered point 1?

Is any level flight required before the full roll?

Where does the maneuver end?

Is there still a requirement to have level entry and exits as there
was last time I read a rule book?

Just a little curious.  Not enough to read a rule book.

Jim O