[NSRCA-dist7] Clarification on FAI maneuver 1

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu May 1 10:02:42 AKDT 2008

I agree with your approach with the inverted portion of the 2 of 4 being
equal to the knife edge.  If the inverted section was not equal, then it is  not
really a 2 of 4.

My understanding is that the geometrically, the maneuver is a square with
half loops on either end.

Since I don't judge FAI, let's hear from those that do.  What are you
looking for and why?

Don

In a message dated 5/1/2008 9:55:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,