[NSRCA-dist5] The Weak Signals contest IS ON !!!!!!

Mike Mueller mups53 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:24:55 AKDT 2020

Hi Bob
 Evan and I are booked and planning on attending.
 Thanks for running the event.
 No kissing OK????
 Mike

Mike Mueller

President, F3A Unlimited and Gator-RC

mups53 at gmail.com

800-591-2875

Exclusive North American Distributor for TopRC Model, Seagull Models, BJ
Craft, CA Models and Hui Yang (Oxai)

Follow us on social media:

IG: @f3a_unlimited and @gatorrc

FB: @f3aunlimited and @gatorrc1