[NSRCA-dist5] The Weak Signals contest IS ON !!!!!!

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 19:47:44 AKDT 2020

I believe there is some confusion about the Weak Signals contest being cancelled.  It has not been cancelled.  We own our flying site, so we are not bound by the same restrictions other Michigan clubs face that are on state or county land. Of course we encourage everyone to be careful and not engage in any risky behavior, but that has not usually been a problem at pattern contests (except Chicago ;) )

I recommend the hotels at exit 15 on I-75.  There is a newly opened Holiday Inn Express at that exit.

See you in 2 weeks.

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com